I will present you the best muffins you can eat: very tasty, very moist, very rich and aromatic.
Sold? Hope yes! Because it is one of the best recipes I made recently.
And if you don´t have everything the recipe says, no problem. Below you can see the replacements.
Ricotta and pear muffins
200 g ricotta (3 / 4 cup)
110 g butter
Common sugar 200 g (2 / 3 cup)
Zest 1 / 2 lemon
200 g Flour (2 cups)
Baking powder 2 tsp.
Baking soda 1 / 4 tsp
Fine salt 1 / 2 tsp
2 large pears
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C. Prepare muffin pan
- Mix the ricotta with the eggs
- Peel and cut pears into cubes about 1 cm. Add to the mixture.
- Melt the butter and add to mixture.
- Rub the lemon zest and sugar. So we get fragrant sugar
- Add to the preparation of eggs, butter and pears
- Apart, mix flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Sieve to remove any lumps
- Mix all.
- Put in the muffin pan to the top of the dish
- Sprinkle sugar to make it crunchy.- Bake at 200 ° C for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out dry
- Yield 14 muffins.
- The ricotta can be substituted for vanilla yogurt or milk
- Pears can be substituted for any other fruit, cranberries, apples, peaches, banana, etc..
- The muffin cooking pan can be exchanged for coffee cups or custard ramekins buttered and floured. Or else cooked in pudding mold, but at 180 ° C and with more oven time.
- You can add nuts or cocoa nibs as I did, to give a crisp.
- Can be stored for 4 days
Have a nice weekend!