Who was not walking around late at night wanting to eat something sweet and rich? And besides that it must be not too difficult to make it or take much to be done?
Mmm, this dessert is ideal for those moments. Or for when we expect someone coming to dinner at the last minute, or we have to bring something for dessert.
These mini desserts take 3 minutes to cook, so I called 2.45, because they are cooked in the microwave. And since I'm so nerdy, I ´ll tel you why 2.45: is the frequency of the microwaves. These waves move the molecules in the oven and to sum up, they are cooked!
This is how we have these mini cakes prepapred and cooked in 15 '
And also, they are so rich, gooey, creamy, chocolatey, and a bit bitter for the berries, but in a sweet way.
Chocolate mini cakes
100 g butter
Chocolate 150 g
100 g common sugar
Flour 2 Tbsp.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave
- Beat the eggs and sugar until blended
- Mix the chocolate and butter with the sugar and egg mixture
- Add the flour and mix.
- Put 1 cm of the mixture into ramekins (that can go to micro!)
- Before cooking, you can add the berries, or peel, fruit or nuts you prefer
- Cook at 50% power for 3 '
- Let cool and store in refrigerator.