4.29.2012

Parisian Pastries in Pictures



Dear all, I must pass a data from a site, but prepare to be amazed and mouth-watered.
It has spectacular photos of the best Parisian patisseries. RAIDS PÂTISSERIES

The site is in the official language, oui, en français, but Google Translator does wonders for this.



Jacques Génin Pâtisserie - Tarte au citron

Two things I liked: the tests to find "the best ___" with ranking stars, and close up photos, which are no waste, with a description so that our mind imagines the flavour combinations.

"If Muhammad (or in this case me) is not going to Paris, that Paris should come to me"


PS: and if you happen to go to Paris in the near future, look at the guidance of pastry shops
Pd bis: showing prices, is excellent, so I know how much to save, if  it happen to be near this places.


All photos were taken from Raids Patisseries site, owned by Louise Chauchard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...